Thursday, April 8, 2010

Every Little Project Counts! Here's Project Completed #2

Some projects aren't very big, or very hard, but it's still great to cross them off your list!
This is a Zentangle patch. It is for a group project that my quilters guild is doing for our quilt show this coming fall.

Liz, a member of my guild, got into this Zentangle drawing thing. She asked if I would work on the group project. I got started with some small drawings that I did with pen and ink. I really enjoyed it. I started drawing on some ceramic eggs, too.

For the group project, we applied the same ideas to fabric. I thought this would be easy since the fabric is already patterned, but I learned that I actually prefer drawing it- it gives me more artistic control I guess. I get to manipulate the pattern when I am drawing it myself.
Anyway, It's done! Yippeee!

1 comment:

  1. I love the egg! Fabulous! I can't wait to see what you do next.
    I also love the new header. Way to go sis:)

    ReplyDelete