Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rainbow Jello

Just before St. Patrick's Day, I found this on Pinterest ... I thought it looked easy and fun, and something I could make, especially since my little girls Love to make Jello...
Above is how the ones on Pinterest looked. Below is how mine turned out...


 I know, there's a big difference...
It was trickier than I thought, and sometimes my Cool-whip layer in between didn't set up, even on the last layer when I thought I had figured it all out...
 I did so something to mine to make them fun, though... I took gold chocolate coins, sealed them in small plastic baggies, and put them in the bottom layer. That way, the kids could find a pot of gold when they got to the end of their rainbow...
it was pretty fun...
And the kids had fun helping me.
I think I about have the kinks worked out, and maybe next time they will turn out exactly like I want them.... This would also be fun to do in a party color scheme.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fun idea over at Finding the Pretty & Deliciious Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete